Alternative/Complementary Fertility Treatments
Reproductive medicine is more accepting than ever to using alternative and complimentary treatments along side of traditional western fertility treatments. Many infertility clinics now have Mind/Body programs, acupuncturist, and traditional Chinese medicine specialists within the clinic or can recommend practitioners.
Creating a Family has many resources alternative fertility treatment/acupuncture/Chinese medicine. A few we think you will find particularly helpful are:
- The Role of Emotions in Treating Infertility (1 hr. interview with Dr. Ali Domar)
- Can Yoga, Acupuncture and Nutrition Make You More Fertile? (1 hr. interview with experts)
- Treating Infertility in Women Over 40 (1 hr. interview with experts)
- Can Diet Affect IVF Success? (1 hr. interview with experts)
- Using Traditional Chinese Medicine to Treat Infertility (1 hr. interview with experts)
- Suggested Books on Alternative Treatments & Diets
Many more Creating a Family radio interviews with experts, videos, blogs, fact sheets, and Q and A’s with Experts on alternative infertility treatments can be found at the icons below.
Sources: Creating a Family Radio show below
Image credit: Wonderlane