Reproductive medicine is more accepting than ever to using alternative and complementary treatments alongside traditional western fertility treatments. Many infertility clinics now have Mind/Body programs, acupuncturist, and traditional Chinese medicine specialists within the clinic or can recommend practitioners.
Creating a Family has many resources to educate you about alternative fertility treatment, acupuncture, and Chinese medicine. A few we think you will find particularly helpful are:
- Is Acupuncture Effective for Treating Infertility? (blog post)
- The Chinese Medicine Approach to Infertility and Intimacy (1 hr. radio show w/ expert)
- Influence of the Human Microbiome on Fertility (1 hr. radio show w/ expert)
- Treating Infertility in Women Over 40 (1 hr. radio show w/ experts)
- Suggested Books on Alternative Treatments & Diets
Many more Creating a Family radio interviews with experts, videos, blogs, fact sheets, and Q and A’s with Experts on alternative infertility treatments can be found at the icons below.
Sources: Creating a Family Radio show below
Image credit: Wonderlane