Interactive Training and Support for Foster, Adoptive, & Kinship Families
An all-in-one curriculum for in-person or online support groups and small trainings.
Do you struggle with getting foster, kinship, or adoptive parents to attend support groups? Would you like to offer your foster families continuing education that is more than reading a book or taking an online course? Would you like to combine skill building with peer-to-peer support?
Creating a Family’s all-in-one curriculum was designed to make it easy to run engaging, high-quality groups (in-person or online) for support and training that parents want to attend.
1. Facilitator Training
2. Facilitator Guide
4. Handouts (Tipsheet & Resources)
5. Certificate of Attendance
*At renewal, the curriculum selections will reset, and the team leader will select new curricula for the coming year. Facilitators have access to the curriculum selected by the team leader.
How Does the Annual Subscription Work?
- You will purchase either a 5-curriculum or a 10-curriculum package.
- After purchase, you will select the curriculum of your choice.
- The team leader can assign up to two facilitators per account.
- Facilitators will have access to training for in-person and online groups.
Let us know if you need additional facilitators, work with large groups, or if you are a state-wide organization, and we can work with you.
Need more information? Request a Demo.
Interested in learning more about the Interactive Training & Support Curricula for Foster, Adoptive, & Kinship Families?