Option 1: Listen on your computer/tablet
- Find a radio show episode that you would like to listen to on our radio show page.
- Click the blue listen button. This will take you to an individual page for the episode you have chosen to listen to.
- Click the play button on the media player directly under the picture.
Option 2: Listen/Download on your phone, iPod, MP3
You have a couple of choices if you want to download the show onto your portable device.
Best: The easiest way to download, subscribe, and listen to online radio from your smart phone is to use iTunes or some other third-party app (ex. Pocket Cast, Instacast, Downcast) that lets you download and manage podcasts directly from your mobile device. Simple install the app on your phone and type in “Creating a Family”.
- Click the download button (the arrow facing down) on the far right hand side of the media player. This will download an MP3 file to your computer.
- Upload the file to your favorite portable device by plugging that device into your computer and accessing your downloads folder (or through i-tunes or your preferred media utility).
One More Way:
You can also download past radio shows or subscribe to our podcast and receive new episodes automatically through iTunes and Stitcher Radio by clicking on the icons below.