Living with infertility is hard physically, emotionally, spiritually and financially. We talk about this experience with Andrea Syrtash. She struggled with infertility for over 10 years and recently became a mom through surrogacy. She is a relationship expert and coach and TV personality and the founder of Pregnantish, an online lifestyle magazine dedicated to helping singles, couples and LGBT navigate infertility.[sws_blue_box box_size=”530″]
- What was your infertility journey?
- How many IVF cycles?
- Why did you start Pregnantish?
- The grief of pregnancy loss regardless of what stage of pregnancy?
- Infertility can be a physical, emotional, spiritual, and financial burden. They are all there, but which have been the hardest for you to navigate?
- Balancing your life with fertility treatment. What are some of the challenges?
- What was the surrogacy experience?
- There is a lot of misunderstanding about surrogacy. Some who haven’t experienced it see it as the easy way out.
- What are some of the emotions that are common when another woman is carrying your baby?
- What is important when choosing a surrogate?
- What are the biggest misconceptions about fertility and infertility?
- I’ve talked with many people who once they have a child after a long infertility struggle, don’t know where they fit. Are they still infertile in their minds? Do they feel fully in the mommy club? What has been your experience?
Music credit: Michael Ashworth
Image credit: Gino Crescoli