Unexplained infertility is one of the hardest infertility diagnoses to receive and also one of the most common. Up to 30% of infertility patients are “diagnosed” with unexplained infertility.
Without a known cause, it is difficult for infertility doctors to treat the problem or to predict the chance of success. Not knowing the cause for your infertility also gets in the way of decision-making and coping. It leaves fertility patients in the position of grasping for a cure and not knowing when to stop.
Creating a Family has many resources for understanding Unexplained Infertility. Some we think you will find particularly helpful are:
- The Agony of Unexplained Infertility (article)
- The Link Between Sleep and Reproductive Health (article)
- Adoption is a Great Way to Get Pregnant?!? (article)
- What Are Your Chances of Getting Pregnant With Unexplained Infertility? (1 hr. podcast w/ expert)
- The Endocrine System, Thyroid Gland, and Fertility (1 hr. podcast w/ expert)
- Unexplained Infertility: Causes and Treatment (1 hr. podcast)
There are more Creating a Family radio interviews with experts, videos, blogs, fact sheets, and Q and A’s with Experts on unexplained infertility that can be found at the icons below.
Image credit: Corie Howell