Women and men choose single parenthood for many reasons, but the most common is that they want to be a parent and they have not found the right partner. What they share is a strong desire for parenthood. Their families can be formed through adoption or through fertility treatment.
- Adoption Comparison Charts: We analyze domestic infant adoption, foster care adoption, and the top countries for international adoption on the 25 factors to consider, including their acceptance of singles adopting.
- What Expectant Women Look for In Adoptive Parents (1 hr radio interview with adoption specialist-specifically discussed how singles are viewed)
- Are Single Women and Same Sex Couple Chosen by Birth Mothers (blog)
- Suggested Books on Adoption and Parenting as a Single Parent
- The Best of the Best Blog by Single Adoptive Parents
- Artificial Insemination & Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) (1 hr radio interview with experts)
- Single Parenthood by Choice (1 hr radio interview with experts)
- Top Ten Tips for Choosing an Egg or Sperm Donor
- The Best of the Best Blog by Single Parents via Infertility Treatment
Many more Creating a Family radio interviews with experts, videos, blogs, fact sheets, and Q and A’s with Experts on single parenthood can be found at the icons below.