Shifting Realities of Adoption and Foster Care
How are adoption and fostering changing? We talk with April Dinwoodie, a transracial adoptee and thought leader in the field of adoption. She is host of two podcasts: Navigating Adoption and Born in June, Raised in April: What Adoption Can Teach the World!
In this episode, we cover:
- What are some of the shifting realities of adoption that you see?
- Decline in international adoptions.
- What do you see happening with domestic infant adoptions?
- Increase importance on openness.
- What can adoption teach the world?
Don’t miss an episode. Be sure to subscribe.
Leave us a rating or review.
Music Credit: Michael Ashworth
Image Credit: Kindel Media