Work-life balance is the bane of most every mother I know. It’s not that we want it all, but we don’t want or need some. What are the tips and tricks for working from home, setting up flex-time, finding affordable practical child care? Our guest is Anne Bogel, author of Work Shift, and blogger at Modern Mrs. Darcy about ideas for modern moms to create balance and blending between their work selves and family selves.
- What does balance mean?
- Why do woman struggle more with work life balance?
- What types of flex schedules are people using?
- How to find time for more work without using more child care?
- How to work from home?
- What are the dangers of mobile technology in achieving a balance between our work life and family life?
- How is the role of the husbands and fathers changing in this generation?
- What are some tips and tricks for achieving a balance between work and family?
Subscribe to Creating a Family Radio:
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Subscribe to our radio RSS feed
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed