Raising a Blended Family from a Working Mom of 11
Representative Marjorie Margolies had a busy career as a journalist, author, Congressional Representative, professor, and founder of Women’s Campaign International all while raising a blended family of 11 kids by adoption, birth, sponsorship, and marriage. She is the author of a new memoir And How Are the Children.
In this episode, we cover:
- How did each of your children join your family?
- How did you “blend” children that came to you in different ways, with different backgrounds, and different ages?
- What were the biggest challenges?
- Did some of your children struggled? How much do you think the way they came to your family impacted their struggles?
- What did you learn along the way?
Don’t miss an episode. Be sure to subscribe.
Leave us a rating or review.
Music Credit: Michael Ashworth