The Connected Parent
The next step in understanding attachment and Trust-Based Relational Intervention is the new book, The Connected Parent, by Dr. Karyn Purvis and Lisa Qualls, with great assistance from Emmelie Pickett. We interview Lisa and Emmelie for this episode.
- Understanding the foundations of attachment.
- What do parents bring to the situation that influences how their children attach.
- Using “scripts” to help you implement Trust-Based Relational Intervention.
- Coping with chronic fear in our kids.
- Coping with parental fear that things will never improve or that our children will never be able to heal.
- How to discipline the TBRI® way.
- How to teach respect.
- Understanding how sensory issues can be confused with attachment issues.
Don’t miss an episode. Be sure to subscribe.
Music Credit: Michael Ashworth