Adoption Options in 2022
Are you thinking about adopting? Today we will talk about Adoption Options in 2022. This is the first of a two-part series on What is Happening in Adoptions. We will talk with Jackie Zerbe, Domestic Adoption Supervisor with Vista Del Mar Adoption Agency, Debora Phillips, founding CEO of Children’s Connections, Inc., and Viviane Martini, Family Coordinator with Hopscotch Adoptions, an international adoption agency.
In this episode, we cover:
- What is happening with domestic infant adoption in the US?
- What is happening with adoptions from foster care?
- What is happening with international adoptions?
- How has the pandemic impacted adopting in the US?
- What are some of the shifts in adoption in the last 5 or so years?
- What are some of the changes you anticipate for 2022 and beyond?
Don’t miss an episode. Be sure to subscribe.
Leave us a rating or review.
Music Credit: Michael Ashworth
Image Credit: Pavel Danilyuk