Host Dawn Davenport, Executive Director of Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, interviews Chuck Johnson, President and CEO of National Council For Adoption, and their Director of Public Policy & Education, Megan Lestino.
- Status on Adoption Tax Credit legislation.
- What are the arguments for and against refundability?
- Family First Prevention Services Act
- Changes the US State Department is considering for adoption education requirements for international adoption under the implementing legislation under the Hague Treaty on Intercountry Adoption.
- Human Rights Bill: institutionalization issues for children.
- Other activity in Congress that impacts adoption or foster care.
- Original Birth Certificate access legislation
- What is the National Council For Adoption’s position on adoptees rights to access to their Original Birth Certificate?
- Does NCFA have standards of practice that agencies must adhere to if they are members.
- Why do we not have nationwide or national adoption laws?
- Future of domestic infant adoption in the US
- Future of foster care adoption
- Future of international adoption
Subscribe to Creating a Family Radio:
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Subscribe to our radio RSS feed
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed