Host Dawn Davenport, Executive Director of Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit discusses the basics of adoption.
- What types of adoption are available in the US?
- How do they differ?
- Which type of adoption is faster?
- What are the cost to adopting in the US?
- How much does it cost to adopt a baby in the US?
- How much does it cost to adopt from foster care in the US?
- How much does it cost to adopt internationally?
- How much does it cost to use donated embryos or do an embryo adoption?
- How fast can you get a baby through adoption?
- What is an “open adoption”?
- What adoption options are open to the LGBTQ community?
- What adoption options are available to single moms or dads?
- How to tell what they requirements are for international adoption.
- What is an adoption homestudy for, and how do you get one?
- What type of children are available for adoption from foster care?
- How do you adopt from foster care?
Subscribe to Creating a Family Radio:
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Subscribe to our radio RSS feed
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed
Image credit: duncan c
Sign up for our newsletter to have the latest and greatest adoption and infertility resources delivered to your inbox weekly.