Advancements in the Treatment of Infertility
What are the latest advancements in the treatment of infertility? Join our guest Dr. Robin Fogle, a Reproductive Endocrinologist with the Atlanta Center for Reproductive Medicine to discuss the causes and treatments of infertility.
- What are the primary causes of infertility?
- Have the causes of infertility changed over the years? Is infertility increasing?
- What are the main causes of male infertility?
- What do urologist or fertility doctors look for in a sperm analysis?
- What is considered an adequate sperm analysis for getting pregnant? Sperm quantity, sperm motility, sperm mobility, sperm morphology?
- Is it best to transfer 3 day embryos or 5 day embryos (blastocysts)?
- How does a woman’s age affect fertility?
- How does a man’s age affect fertility?
- How effective is Clomid at increasing a woman’s chance of conception?
- How effective I artificial insemination or intrauterine insemination (IUI) at increasing the odds of getting pregnant?
- Should you use ovulatory stimulating medications along with artificial insemination or intrauterine insemination (IUI)?
- What advancements have been made in the embryo culture media for growing embryos for in vitro fertilization (IVF)?
- What advancements have been made with laboratory techniques for growing embryos for in vitro fertilization (IVF)?
- Should you automatically use ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) when using in vitro fertilization (IVF)?
- How does immunology affect fertility? Should you test for immunological causes for infertility?
- How to determine which infertility patients are more likely to succeed with IVF?
- Doe the age of the mother or the age of the egg donor affect the chances of conception or getting pregnant?
- What does the latest research show about alternative treatments for infertility? Herbal supplement? Acupuncture?
Subscribe to Creating a Family Radio:
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Subscribe to our radio RSS feed
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed