Children’s Connections, Inc. (CCI) is a not-for profit organization of committed professionals who are dedicated to helping build families through adoption by providing services to support birth and adoptive families. CCI is a nationwide adoption agency with specialists eager to help you navigate your adoption journey. Regardless of where you are in the adoption process, we can help you know what to expect and how to make the best choices for yourself and your family. We’re available at every step of your adoption journey to answer questions, provide you with resources and referrals and to further educate you on adoption issues; even after your child is in your home. Think of us as your personal tour guide on your adoption journey.
(CCI) believes that adoption should be available to all who are willing and capable of providing a child with a loving, nurturing home and handles each family in a nonjudgmental manner by evaluating each situation on a case-by-case basis.
Children’s Connections, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charity, so a portion of your domestic adoption costs are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
“Serving Texas Families since 1987 by connecting hearts through adoption, caring for those who care for children, improving access to quality child care, sharing a miracle through embryo adoption, providing pregnancy support and strengthening families”
- Connecting Hearts domestic infant adoption program placing children in 49 States (excludes NY due to licensing requirements)
- Crystal Angels embryo adoption program for families donating embryos & embryo adoptive parents throughout the U.S.
- Information on all types of adoption & the adoption process & how to adopt in Texas.
We also help Texas families with:
- Home studies for all types of adoption
- Post placement/post adoption services for all types of adoption
- Information on financing adoptions
- Resource & referral information for all types of adoptions
- Referrals to Texas adoption attorneys
- Referrals to adoptive parents who have adopted in a similar manner
- Referrals for domestic placements in other states
- Referrals to support groups & other adoption services
- Seminars & other adoption education opportunities
- Birth parent counseling for independent adoptions