Triplets Separated at Birth
You’re really going to want to tune in to hear the story of triplets separated at birth through adoption. It is particularly interesting to hear how they have processed the experience differently and how they feel about adoption.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Kathleen’s (the birth mom) experience. Why did she decide to place two of the babies for adoption?
- When did you find out you were triplets?
- What was the agreement at the time of adoption about the degree of openness?
- Was this openness agreement followed, and how do you feel about that?
- The podcast focuses on the loss of the sibling connection. How did the separation affect each of you?
- How do/did Kendall and Julianne feel the loss of your birth mom and not being parented by her?
- Primal Wound?
- The focus in the podcast, understandably, was on the reunion of the three sisters. However, I’m curious about the reunion between Jules and Kenny and Kathleen, their birth mom.
- Feeling the odd one out?
- Donor conception? Who was the driving force behind finding the sperm donor?
- Did connecting with the donor fulfill anything for you?
- What are the lingering impacts of having been separated at birth?
Don’t miss an episode. Be sure to subscribe.
Leave us a rating or review.
Music Credit: Michael Ashworth
Podcast Producer: Megown SoundWorks
Image Credit: Luke, Who Is Your Father?