Adoption Online Learning Access Instructions – AdoptEd for Parents
- Users can access the AdoptEd for Parents learning center by clicking on the “Online Courses” tab in the navigation menu at the top of the Creating a Family website. You can also access the adoption online learning center at https://creatingafamily.org/shop/
- Users will need to click on the AdoptEd for Parents icon and then select either individual courses (for the entire course list) or learning bundles (for a list of adoption packages that focus on a specific topic/area of interest).
- Users can add individual courses or course bundles to their shopping cart by clicking on the blue “add to cart” button.
- Users will need to complete the check out process once they have selected all courses/packages of interest. Click on the blue ”view cart” button in the right-hand column. This will take you to the shopping cart where there is space to enter and apply a coupon code (if applicable). Users should enter their agency passcode (when applicable) to apply a full discount to the purchase of all products. Once the discount is applied the shopping cart will reflect a zero balance. Users will need to proceed with check-out and enter all required information before clicking on the blue “place order” button. Once you have successfully placed your order you will be redirected to a page with access links to your purchased courses. An email with course links will also be sent to the email address you provided upon checkout.
* Returning users can access their purchased courses or add additional courses anytime to their account by logging in their user information in the login area in the right-hand column of the AdoptEd for Parents Adoption Online Learning page https://creatingafamily.org/shop/. Click on the “my courses” link to access any previously purchased courses. Follow the directions listed above to add any additional courses to your account.