This Guide Includes:
- Why the holidays are so darn hard for those trying to get pregnant or waiting to adopt.
- Holiday survival strategies for coping with the emotional, physical, and financial stress of being without a child over the holiday season.
- How to respond to the questions you are sure to get from family and friends.
- Lots of quotes from others who have been in exactly this same place.
- Enough giggles to help get you out of your funk.
Read the Reviews:
- “If you are like me, you probably dread the holidays. I was so convinced that I would have a baby by the time a major holiday came around. Thanksgiving and Christmas were my favorite holidays but when we were trying to have a baby it became an emotional day that I just wanted to get over with.” Coral Meadow
- “These are my favorite things about the [Holiday Survival Guide]: It is Universal– No matter what your situation is with starting a family, the holidays are always a tough time. …” Read More at Herding Chickens and Other Adventures in Foster and Adoptive Care
- “A friend asked me to describe infertility. I said, “It’s like cruising down a tunnel with the exit lights shut off.” If you’re in the throes of that crisis right now, please know that I’ve been there–I freaking lived there–for years.” ~Just a Second Mom
- “This is a FABULOUS resource and truly a must-read for anyone experiencing difficulty with this time of year due to childlessness. From start to finish, it is spot-on, not only giving words of encouragement and reassurance that those feeling less than festive are not alone, but also offering real and practical strategies an individual can employ to feel much more in control of the season.” Read More at Body & Spirit Fitness
* We thank Children’s Connection Inc. for their support in bringing you this multimedia guide.