This course is designed for adoption professionals and pre/post-adoptive families.
1- Hour Online Audio Course (Certificate of completion will be immediately awarded upon successful completion of the course including passing a 10 question quiz with a grade of 80%)
How in the world does an average family pay for an infant domestic adoption or international adoption? What options are available for financing adoptions? What grants and loans are available? In this course, Natalie De Prat with American Christian Credit Union; Cherri Walrod with Resources 4 Adoption; and Kelly Ellison with Your Adoption Finance Coach discuss the different options for paying for an adoption.
This course includes:
- What types of loans are available help pay for an adoption?
- Are there advantages to finding an adoption loan over a general personal loan?
- When should you apply for an adoption loan? During what step in the adoption process?
- What happens if the adoption falls through after the money is loaned?
- How much money can be borrowed to cover the cost of the adoption?
- Are loans available to cover adoption travel?
- What are the options for interest free adoptions loans?
- What is the typical adoption grant amount?
- What are the key elements of a successful fundraising events?
Please contact the Education Director for technical assistance or disability accommodations.ccPixs.com