Sometimes it does not happen quickly and we can use a few tips and tricks. Keep in mind that it can normally take several months of timed intercourse to get pregnant. The general rule of thumb is that you should not seek medical advice until you have tried timed sex without a pregnancy for 12 months (if the woman is under 35) or 6 months (if the woman is over 35).
Creating a Family has many resources on tips and tricks for getting pregnant. Here are a few of our most recent that we think you will find particularly helpful:
- One “Easy” Thing to Do to Improve Your Fertility (blog post)
- Top 10 Tips for Reducing Exposure to Common Environmental Chemicals (blog post)
- Top Five Things You Can Do To Help You Get Pregnant (fact sheet)
- What to Eat to Increase Your Odds of Success with IVF (1 hr. radio show w/ expert)
- Common Everyday Exposures That Can Impact Fertility and Pregnancy (1 hr. radio show w/ expert)
- Can OTC Medicines Affect Your Fertility (1 hr. radio show w/ expert)
Many more Creating a Family radio interviews with experts, videos, blogs, fact sheets, and Q and A’s with Experts on unexplained infertility can be found at the icons below.
Image credit: t.germeau