Ahh, if only it were so.
Sometimes getting pregnant does not happen quickly and we find we need a few tips and tricks. Keep in mind that it can normally take several months of timed intercourse to get pregnant.
The general rule of thumb is that you should not seek medical advice until you have tried timed sex without a pregnancy for 12 months (if the woman is under 35) or 6 months (if the woman is over 35).
Creating a Family has many resources on tips and tricks for getting pregnant. Here are a few of our most recent that we think you will find particularly helpful:
- Foods to Avoid When You Are Trying to Get Pregnant (article)
- The Link Between Sleep and Reproductive Health (article)
- Top 10 Tips for Reducing Exposure to Common Environmental Chemicals (article)
- Impact of OTC Drugs on Fertility (1 hr. podcast w/ expert)
- Genetics and Fertility (1 hr. podcast w/ expert)
- What to Eat to Increase Your Odds of Success with IVF (1 hr. podcast w/ expert)
Many more Creating a Family radio interviews with experts, videos, blogs, fact sheets, and Q and A’s with Experts on unexplained infertility can be found at the icons below.
Image credit: t.germeau