Tips & Tricks for Getting Pregnant
Sometimes it does not happen quickly and we can use a few tips and tricks. Keep in mind that it can normally take several months of timed intercourse to get pregnant. The general rule of thumb is that you should not seek medical advice until you have tried timed sex without a pregnancy for 12 months (if the woman is under 35) or 6 months (if the woman is over 35).
Creating a Family has many resources on tips and tricks for getting pregnant. A few we think you will find particularly helpful are:
- A Surprisingly Common Thing That Impacts Fertility (blog post)
- Which Lubricant is Safest to Use When Trying to Get Pregnant? (blog post)
- Top Five Things You Can Do To Help You Get Pregnant (fact sheet)
- Lifestyle Choices that Increase Your Chances of Getting Pregnant (1 hr radio show w/ expert)
- What You Must Know About Zika and Other Diseases When Trying to Get Pregnant (1 hr. radio show w/ expert)
Many more Creating a Family radio interviews with experts, videos, blogs, fact sheets, and Q and A’s with Experts on unexplained infertility can be found at the icons below.
Image credit: t.germeau