More Than One Way to Resolve Your Infertility
There are different paths for people who have infertility issues: IVF, egg donation, surrogacy, adoption, and choosing to live child free. Host Dawn Davenport, Executive Director of Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, interviews five women who chose different paths to resolve their infertility.
- Conversation with five different women who resolved their infertility in a different way: IVF, egg donation, adoption, surrogacy, and deciding to live child-free.
- How did infertility and its treatment impact your marriage?
- How important was having a biological and/or genetic connection to your child?
- What to do when your spouse and you don’t agree on the importance of biology?
- How did you know when it was time to choose a different path in infertility treatment?
- How did the loss of control inherent in infertility impact you and how did it influence your decisions?
- What advice would you give your younger self when you were beginning your infertility journey?
Subscribe to Creating a Family Radio:
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Subscribe to our radio RSS feed
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed
Image credit: Snicky2290