Causes and Treatment of Male Infertility
Infertility affects both males and females. Our guests to talk about male fertility for those trying to conceive will be Dr. Ash Kshirsagar, a urologist with fellowship training in Male Infertility & Andrology and head of male infertility for Potomac Urology and The Genetics & IVF Institute; Dr. Kris Bevilacqua, an infertility therapist that practices with Genesis Fertility & Reproductive Medicine; and Dr. Stephen Lincoln, a board certified reproductive endocrinologist who practices with Genetics & IVF Institute.
- What percentage of infertility is attributed to the male partner?
- Do men respond to infertility differently than women?
- Are average sperm counts decreasing in the United States (US)?
- What are some of the psychological issues for men when diagnosed with male infertility?
- What are the common causes of male infertility?
- Do x-rays to the genitals affect male fertility?
- How often should a couple have sex to increase the odds of getting pregnant?
- Will having sex too often affect the chances of conceiving?
- What are doctors looking for in a semen analysis?
- What is a good sperm count when trying to conceive?
- What sperm count is too low to conceive naturally?
- What is sperm motility and what type of motility increases the odds of getting pregnant?
- What is sperm morphology and how does it affect conception?
- How effective is artificial insemination (IUI) in achieving a pregnancy when the man is infertile?
- What are some lifestyle factors that affect male fertility?
- How can you increase your odds of getting pregnant if you have male factor infertility?
- Are their vitamins or supplements that are effective at boosting a man’s fertility?
- Can male infertility cause depression?
- Do cloth diapers increase the chances of the baby boy developing male infertility?
- What can a couple do to survive male infertility on an emotional level?
Subscribe to Creating a Family Radio:
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Subscribe to our radio RSS feed
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed