Loans for Infertility Treatment
Having trouble paying for your fertility treatment? Are you considering borrowing money to pay for treatment? Host Dawn Davenport interviewed representatives of the leading lending entities, that give loans for infertility treatment. You must listen to this show if you are considering taking out a loan for fertility treatment.
- Difference between the basic types of loans that are available: secured, unsecured, etc.
- What is the difference between a IF loan and a loan you get at your bank?
- I’ve heard about borrowing against my 401K or title loans, how do they differ?
- What should you think about before deciding to take out a loan?
- What’s the difference between affordability programs and loans?
- What’s the difference between a payment plan and a loan?
- Where do you find loans to cover fertility treatment?
- What happens if the treatment is not successful, will you be able to get a loan for future treatment until the first loan is paid off?
- If treatment doesn’t work is there a refund or discount?
Basic questions about Loans from Springstone, CapexMd, WinFertility, NewLife Financing, and American Healthcare Lending:
- What can be covered in your loan? IVF, IUI, PGD, PGS, medications, acupuncture, counseling, donor egg, surrogacy?
- What are the interest rates?
- How do you determine the interest rate?
- Is the interest rate fixed or variable?
- How good does your credit rating have to be? What are your options if you have less than stellar interest? (co-signer?)
- Is there an application fee?
- How long do I have to pay it off?
- Is there a prepayment penalty?
- Where can you get information about your loans?