Infertility treatment can be confusing, especially when you are considering using donor eggs, donor sperm, donated embryos, or a surrogate. You must protect your interest, the interests of your child, and the interests of the third party that is helping you create your family. In short, you need a lawyer that specializes in reproductive law or assisted reproductive technology. Finding an attorney with knowledge of the legal issues surrounding fertility treatment can be difficult, but we walk you through where to look and what to look for.

[sws_blue_box box_size=”515″]

Other Creating a Family Resources You Might Enjoy: