Infertility Tourism: Cross Border Reproductive Care
Infertility tourism is becoming more popular. More infertility patients are considering cross-border reproductive care. How can you find an infertility clinic abroad? How do you know the success rate of the foreign infertility clinic. Is it safe? What are the risks? How much does it cost to do IVF or ICSI or egg donation abroad? Our guests to talk about how to go abroad for treatment will be Lauri de Brito, Co-Founder, Vice President of Global IVF.com and Taras Kuzin Founder and CEO of MedVacation.
- Why do infertility patients go abroad for treatment?
- Do infertility clinics in other countries keep statistics of success, pregnancy rates, etc.?
- How do you determine if the infertility clinic abroad is accredited?
- What are the most popular countries for IVF?
- What are the most popular countries for egg donation?
- How much does infertility treatment cost in other countries?
- How much do infertility medications cost abroad?
- What is the cost of egg donation in other countries?
- Can you bring your frozen embryos back to the US for storage?
- How important is it that the infertility doctor, nurses, and embryologist speak English?
- How long do you need to stay abroad when going abroad for infertility treatment?
- How long will you need to be out of the country when going abroad for infertility treatment?
- How many trips are necessary for fertility tourism?
- Should you use a fertility tourism concierge service/infertility travel company?
- How to choose a fertility tourism concierge service/infertility travel company.
- What factors should you consider when choosing a fertility clinic abroad.
- How do foreign infertility clinics find donors?
- What type of information on egg donors will be available for intended parents?
- Do foreign infertility clinics routinely have embryos left over for freezing?
- What type of screening is used for egg donors?
- How are egg donors compensated?
- What type of information on egg donors is available for intended parents?
Subscribe to Creating a Family Radio:
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Subscribe to our radio RSS feed
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed