Things To Think About Before You Begin Infertility Treatment
If you are having trouble getting pregnant, what are some things you should consider before starting infertility treatment. We talk with Nancy Harrington, an infertility nurse for over 20 years and a senior specialist of clinical education at AllianceRx Walgreens Prime.
- How long should you try before you go to a doctor?
- When is the best time to have sex if you want to get pregnant?
- Should you see your gynecologist first?
- Are there some tests and treatments that can be done by your gynecologist?
- How to find a clinic?
- What are some reasons that people put off going to an infertility doctor (a reproductive endocrinologist)?
- Why should people get into fertility treatment sooner rather than later?
- Where should you seek help if your problem is repeated miscarriages rather than the inability to get pregnant?
- Why is it important to do a sperm analysis as one of the first tests?
- Will insurance cover my costs if I go to see an infertility doctor?
- What types of medications are used when treating infertility?
- What is the role of a specialty pharmacy?
Don’t miss an episode. Be sure to subscribe.
Leave us a rating or review.
Music credit: Michael Ashworth
Image credit: Andrea Piacquadio