Is it possible to be happy when you are suffering from infertility and going through fertility treatment? Host Dawn Davenport interviewed Dr. Ali Domar, international leader in the field of mind/body medicine and women’s health, founder of The Domar Center for Mind/Body Health, and author of numerous books including Conquering Infertility and Being Happy Without Being Perfect.
- Does stress cause infertility?
- Does stress and anxiety affect your chances of success with fertility treatment?
- How does stress reduction, relaxation, and group support affect fertility?
- What role does perfectionism play in happiness?
- Are perfectionist born or made? Is perfectionism genetically related? Is happiness controlled by our genetics?
- How does the intrauterine environment affect a child’s personality?
- Epigenetics and egg donation?
- Epigenetics and surrogacy?
- How do you know when to stop fertility treatment or decide to use an egg or sperm donor?
- How do you decide when you should use a surrogate?
- When should you consider taking an antidepressant?
- Is it realistic to expect to be happy when you are infertile?
- What to do when you and your spouse do not agree on whether to continue infertility treatment?
- What if you want to adopt and your spouse does not?
- What issues should you think about before moving to egg or sperm donation.
Subscribe to Creating a Family Radio:
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Subscribe to our radio RSS feed
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed
Show re-aired in 2017.