Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, and Infertility
Can acupuncture and other forms of traditional Chinese medicine increase your odds of success with IVF or with other types of fertility treatment? What does the latest research show? Our guests for this show were two of the leading researchers in the use of acupuncture with IVF: Dr. Paul C Magarelli and Dr. Diane Cridennda.
- What types of Traditional Chinese Medicines have been shown to improve the chances of success with Fertility Treatment.
- We reviewed the latest research on using acupuncture with IVF and reviewed the percentage increase in “take home baby rate”.
- Does acupuncture improve the quality of embryos that are produced or does it improve the woman’s body for pregnancy?
- Is there a scientific explanation in Western medicine to explain how acupuncture works to improve the odds of success with assisted reproductive technology?
- How does stress affect your chances of conception? What’s the relationship between stress and infertility and IVF?
- What type of acupuncture protocol has been proven to be successful at increasing your chances of getting pregnant?
Subscribe to Creating a Family Radio:
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Subscribe to our radio RSS feed
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed