Causes and Treatments of Secondary Infertility
What are the causes and treatment of secondary infertility (the inability to get pregnant and have a baby after successfully giving birth)? Host Dawn Davenport, Executive Director of Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, interviews Dr. John Rinehart, a reproductive endocrinologist with Reproductive Medicine Institute in Chicago.
- What are the most common causes of secondary infertility?
- Why if a couple was able to conceive quickly the first time would they have problems conceiving the second time?
- Do pregnancies that end in miscarriage count towards secondary infertility?
- How do you diagnose why a couple is not able to get pregnant after they have successfully conceived and given birth?
- Can you breastfeed while undergoing IVF? What are the issues to consider?
- How does ethnicity impact fertility?
- What is the best approach to treating secondary infertility?
- Does PCOS usually get worse as a woman ages?
Subscribe to Creating a Family Radio:
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Subscribe to our radio RSS feed
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed
Image credit: Leon Fishman
Sign up for our newsletter to have the latest and greatest adoption and infertility resources delivered to your inbox weekly.