Two Great Adoption/Infertility Books for the Holidays
Two infertility/adoption books for Christmas & Hanukah: Geezer Dad: one man’s journey through infertility & adoption and Everything You Ever Wanted: family struggle with infertility and attachment issues. Host Dawn Davenport, Executive Director of Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, interviews Tom LaMarr, author of Geezer Dad and Jillian Lauren, author of Everything You Ever Wanted.
- Honest and funny and serious at the same time.
- Give your infertility credentials.
- How to handle a spouse reluctant to becoming a dad and a spouse reluctant to adoption.
- It is said that the male partner is often invisible in infertility. Do you agree?
- Why were you so reluctant to go with IVF?
- If you had it to do over, what would you change about your infertility journey?
- How did you decide on the type of adoption?
- How open is your adoption now?
- You were 48 when you adopted your daughter. Upsides and downsides of older parenthood.
- Children keep you young- myth or reality?
- How old will I be when she is __.
- Strong ties with other family members is necessary with older parents.
- Children of older parents are less likely to have a relationship with their grandparents.
- Sperm analysis is something so many men dread. The book was a humorous take on this embarrassing task.
Subscribe to Creating a Family Radio:Horia Varlan
Sign up for our newsletter to have the latest and greatest adoption and infertility resources delivered to your inbox weekly.