Children with sensory processing disorder present unique challenges for parents. What is sensory processing disorder and what are the possible treatments? We will talk with author Carol Kranowitz, author of The Out-of-Sync Child, about this often perplexing and misdiagnosed disorder.
- What is Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)?
- What are other conditions that SPD either mimics or accompanies?
- What are over-the-counter treatments for SPD?
- What are the three main categories of SPD?
- Are twins, triplets or other multiple births more likely to have SPD?
- Are children adopted from an institution more likely to have SPD?
Subscribe to Creating a Family Radio:
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Subscribe to our radio RSS feed
- Subscribe to our blog RSS feed