Adoptive Parenting, a Conversation with Melissa Fay Greene
Join me for my interview with Melissa Fay Greene about her new book on adoptive parenting – No Biking in the House Without a Helmet. She is the mother of nine, five of whom were adopted internationally. Her previous books include Praying for Sheetrock, The Temple Bombing, Last Man Out, and There is No Me Without You. She has written for The New Yorker, The New York Times Magazine, Good Housekeeping, and The Atlantic. Her children were adopted from Ethiopia and Bulgaria.
- Ethiopian adoption
- Adopting out of birth order
- Adopting older children.
- Homeland visits.
- Open international adoptions.
- Relationship with birth families in international adoption.
- Post adoption depression.
- Anxiety about adopting.
- Joys of adopting older children.
- Challenges of adopting older children.
Subscribe to Creating a Family Radio:r.nial.bradshaw
Sign up for our newsletter to have the latest and greatest adoption and infertility resources delivered to your inbox weekly.